Well, there goes the 13 game win streak, and my personal hope that they would win out. Oh well. Here are my thoughts:\
- Well LeBron had one of the sickest lines you’ll ever see: 43-13-15. It’s amazing they lost when you look at that.
- Is it just me, or is Carmelo Anthony kind of forgotten when it comes to talking about elite players? I feel like it’s always Kobe, LeBron, D-Wade in the conversation. Even if I’m completely wrong here, Carmelo is good. Hello obvious!
- "It’s finally me being on the other end I guess," James said. "I’m so used to being on the other end making shots and looking at guys.” Dang LeBron, that’s a pretty cocky statement.
- Foul shooting ended up killing them in the end. That is a problem that quickly needs to fix itself. That’s the kind of thing that won’t allow a parade downtown in June.
- Anyone else wish LeBron could’ve got a better shot at the buzzer?
Well the Cavs can get back on the right track tonight in Charlotte, and Jamison is expected to play.
How many shots of Jameson do you think were consumed in this area the last few days?