That’s “Random Thoughts” in cool kid talk. It actually sounds like something Nastruthomas would say.
Yeeeeeeeah, probably not gonna say that again. Here’s what’s been going through my head all morning.
- Hey, Nyjer Morgan: don’t charge the mound if you’re going to whiff on your left hook then proceed to get owned by the first baseman’s clothesline.
- Manny Ramirez must be some kind of genius…think about it, people. He learned English overnight! If that isn’t incredible, I don’t know what is.
- Andy Roddick is a D-Back. He should not be allowed to be married to Brooklyn Decker.
- So the Big Ten will be split into two divisions starting next year, with Ohio State and Michigan on separate sides. They will continue to play each other in the final week of the regular season. I really wish people would stop talking about this.
- Speaking of Ohio State, they open their season at home against Marshall tonight. My prediction? 24-17, OSU.
- Continuing to speak of Ohio State, why is it that they get to play eight of their 12 games at home? Somebody please explain this to me.
- Aroldis Chapman pitched another inning last night, and his fastball AVERAGED 102.5 mph. Who was that Strasburg kid again?
- At my golf league yesterday, I shot a 43, which isn’t so bad. What really pisses me off is that I had a triple bogey and two double bogeys. Nobody wastes good golf shots like yours truly.
- Ben Roethlisberger is looking to get his suspension reduced to three games instead of the expected four. This is just my opinion, but he seems like a guy who always has to get his way, no matter what.
- For the life of me, I can’t get the theme song for ‘>“True Blood” out of my head.
- So ya know how Jim Furyk was disqualified from The Barclays because he overslept and missed his tee time for the pro-am? Yeah, that rule has been suspended. And will probably go away next year.
- I have been saying for a couple of years that the only way “Entourage” would be entertaining is if they gave Vince some kind of drug problem. Now he’s doing lines and dating a porn star. Thank you for listening to me, HBO execs. Please don’t let everything take care of itself and work out perfectly. The show is actually good again.
- Finally, the Browns end their preseason tonight at home against the Bears. That’s about all there is to say about the game.
Seriously this time, I’m going to be posting more. With football season and fantasy football in full swing, there will be more to talk about.
Don’t forget, if you want to send me your fantasy team and your post draft reaction, email me at email@example.com.