If you would’ve told me prior to yesterday’s game that Reggie Hodges would almost match Peyton Hillis in rushing yards, I would’ve called you an idiot. That was a sweet play.
- I know it’s been said a billion times, but it’s kind of a crazy coincidence that Drew Brees just named his son Bowen, then Browns LB David Bowens picked sixed him twice.
- Hopefully Tom Brady has a kid on the way, and Gisele will let him name the boy Wright. Maybe that will turn things around for him, because he is having a nightmare of a season. Thankfully that TD he gave up was called back.
- What’s up with Drew Brees? He’s already thrown 10 picks this year, one shy of his total for all of last year.
- Colt McCoy didn’t win the game for the Browns yesterday, but he didn’t do anything to lose it either. Let him ride out the season. There’s no point in going back to Seneca Wallace or Jake Delhomme. You’re 2-5. Let’s see what he can do.
- That trick play on the punt was genius. Why hasn’t anybody else thought of that?
- Colt McCoy had more receptions that Brian Robiskie did yesterday. He sucks. He really does. Wasn’t he supposed to be one of the most polished receivers when he left OSU? Also, he kind of looks like a grown up Michael from “The Wire”.
- Nick Sorensen said after the game that the Saints were playing dirty. Why is this coming up so much now? I thought it was pretty much common knowledge that some nasty things happen in the pile.
- I feel bad for that dude from the chain gang. He got hit HARD.
- I know this has nothing to do with this game, but the Dolphins got ROBBED yesterday. That call is inexcusable. I would be livid if I were a Dolphins fan. It makes me hate the Steelers even more.
Here’s video of the controversial play at the end of Pittsburgh-Miami.
Garbage. Just garbage.