You know what’s really annoying? When a couple is talking about how they fell in love, and the guy says something like “I knew I was going to marry her the second I laid my eyes on her”. That’s psycho talk dude. You didn’t know that.
- Hey did you guys hear that the Vikings cut Randy Moss? Yeah, it definitely hasn’t been plastered all over the place. Well the speculation can end, he went to the Titans.
- It looks like Colt McCoy is going to get his third straight start on Sunday. Of course they won’t just come out and say it, because Mangini thinks he’s getting over on the other team by not announcing it. Lame.
- So there’s all this outrage about how Kevin Garnett allegedly called Charlie Villanueva a cancer patient. Tommy Craggs from Deadspin pretty much sums up how I feel about the incident.
- This is kind of strange—Derrick Rose was supposed to be on the television show “The Good Wife”. He refused to come out of his house when the network’s car came to pick him up. I would’ve done the same thing. Who wants to be on that show?
- Another news item that doesn’t deserve to be a news item: the relationship between Bill Belichick and Eric Mangini. They don’t like each other. That’s it and that’s all. Who cares.
- Why are fans at Quicken Loans Arena chanting “MVP” whenever J.J. Hickson goes to the line? They know that isn’t LeBron, right? And they know it’s J.J. Hickson, right?
- Oh the irony.
This is funny. South Park making fun of the LeBron commercial.