Do you think the level of sexual harassment events in offices skyrockets on Wednesdays? I think they probably do. All with the same joke. Lamers.
- Hey, what do you know? UConn women won! It’s only their 80th in a row! I guess it’s a quality win, they did beat the #2 team in the country. Do you think UConn has probably 11 of the best 12 players in the country?
- In case you missed the Peyton Hillis interview with Jim Rome yesterday, you can listen to it here. I was not aware that people were comparing him to Chuck Norris. I never thought those jokes were funny.
- The Cavs beat the 76ers last night, and five players in double figures. J.J. Hickson is working his way into Byron Scott’s doghouse, playing only 17 minutes. Is this dude ever going to get it? It’s frustrating to see that talent go to waste.
- Yesterday I kind of touched on Michael Vick’s fantasy stats, but here is one guy’s account of how he lost an EIGHTY POINT LEAD due to his performance. How come my Yahoo! Fantasy Football doesn’t look like that? GWCS, I want answers!
- The Steelers cut Jeff Reed yesterday, who was the team’s third all time leading scorer. He also got in a fight with a a paper towel dispenser once. His hair also sucked. That was a cuttable offense in itself. No, cuttable is not a word. I already know.
- It’s amazing I’m not a zombie today. The wind last night blew open my screen door and slammed it around 2:30, waking me up. I couldn’t fall back asleep until 5:00. My girlfriend woke up at 7:00 for work, and I’ve been up since. I must be some kind of superhero.
Check out the end of this high school game. I don’t know what’s more amazing, the fact that there is a midget playing on the team, or the dude’s ridiculous footwork on the sideline.
One more thing…me and my buddy Dan started another blog, Fall Off The Stool. The language is NSFW, and it’s pretty much about random things that come to our heads. Take a look and leave some feedback, we’re open to it.