I might be the only person on the planet who thinks Thanksgiving is the most overrated holiday—food wise, anyway. I’d rather have Easter or Christmas food any day of the week. I know GWCS is gonna disagree.
- Thank you, Phillip Rivers for throwing four touchdowns last night, and none of them to your TE. I was down about 12 in fantasy going into last night’s game, and my opPonent (that is clever) had both Antonio Gates and Randy McMichael. Gates couldn’t play, and McMichael did exactly nothing.
- After pouting on the sidelines after an injury, throwing his shoulder pads in the stands, and blatantly disrespecting his coach in front of the entire team, Titans owner Bud Adams still wants Vince Young to be the QB of the future. I thought those kinds of decisions only happened around here?
- Well next year’s sports landscape could be pretty bare, if both the NFL and NBA players are locked out. You know what, that really sucks. Come to an agreement already. And why aren’t there constant negotiation sessions?
- The Heat got blown out by the Pacers last night. The freakin’ Pacers. I don’t get it. This team is way better (on paper) than any of LeBron’s Cavs teams. And the Cavs would blow out a team like the Pacers. K-k-k-k-karma kids!
- A new study shows that dogs might be smarter than cats. I could’ve told you that. My own personal research would say that people who have dogs are smarter than people with cats. At least we’re more sociable. If you’re a single guy, and you have a cat, chances are you’re a serial killer, and/or a creep. Except for you Jake!
- What are these “Oprah’s favorite things”? I don’t feel like looking into it, so somebody tell me.
What’s everyone doing for the rest of the week? Non stop drunk fest after work tomorrow? Through Christmas?