In all, I am in three fantasy leagues with Guy With Common Sense. We co-manage two teams, and he is the commissioner of another. Both of the teams we co-manage are in the finals, and we are playing each other in the final in his league. That’s pretty badass.
- The Heat finally lost last night. Is it just me or did it seem like they were never going to lose again? That is depressing, because that’s the same feeling I would have about the Cavs last year.
- Did anybody stay up to see the lunar eclipse last night? It was the darkest day in the past 372 years. That’s pretty important, right? Guess not. I haven’t heard one person in the office say ANYTHING about it.
- Would people please stop talking about whether or not Eric Mangini is going to be head coach of the Browns in two weeks? It’s getting pretty annoying. Let it rest, geesh.
- The Phillies get Cliff Lee, the Red Sox get Carl Crawford, and the Indians get Austin Kearns. Yep, that’s pretty much how things operate around here.
- In very fitting crimes, the founder of Ron Jon’s Surf Shop was arrested for a DUI, and he was under the influence of Four Loko. The real question is where he obtained the now banned beverage. WE COULD UNCOVER SMUGGLERS HERE PEOPLE!
- Is it just me, or does everybody else out there enjoy end of the year lists? Would I like to read what the top ten internet memes were for 2010? I sure would! Top ten pictures of the Milky Way of the year? Don’t mind if I do!
So what did you guys buy me for Christmas? Nothing? I know what you can give me…comments! Gimme gimme gimme!