Go around on Facebook EVERY SINGLE MONDAY, and you will have a handful of friends who say that they have a “case of the Mondays”. This expression is idiotic. Does it mean you’re tired? Don’t want to be at work? Wouldn’t you think people would stop saying it after seeing “Office Space”? Well if you still say it, you should stop. Immediatley.
- Anderson Varejao tore a tendon in his ankle, and he is out for the year. On the up side, it looks like Christian Eyenga might be a decent player one day. What a difference a year (and a player) makes.
- Turns out the Cavs and the Heat were going to be scheduled to stay in the same hotel in LA, and the Cavs decided to go somewhere else. That’s pretty sad. They’re the loser boyfriend who was dumped, and can’t stand to see his ex-girlfriend with another guy.
- Does anybody think that the Browns will host a home playoff game in the next ten years? I wouldn’t put money on it.
- Rumor has it that Pat Shurmur is the favorite to become the next head coach of the Cleveland Browns. He was the St. Louis Rams’ offensive coordinator last year. Not sure how I feel about that.
- The Seahawks (!), Jets, Ravens, and Packers all won this weekend, so we’ll have the Ravens-Steelers, Jets-Patriots, Seattle-Chicago, and Packers-Falcons this weekend.
- I suck at betting. I have been on Bodog.com for about a week now, and have lost about $50. Haven’t won anything. Nastruthomas, what’s this “hot tip” you had on the Saints-Seahawks? I’m curious to find out.
- Who ya got in the BCS National Championship game tonight? I am rooting for Oregon. I think the way they call plays is cool as s***. I read in a magazine that even master code breakers couldn’t figure out what the images on the poster board meant.
Here’s an example of an Oregon play call. This stuff is genius. Or not. Who knows. But it’s pretty sweet, if I do say so myself.