That would be absolutely hilarious. I hope, that before I leave this Earth, that somebody holds that trophy over their head, drops it, and it shatters. You can’t tell me that wouldn’t be one of the best television moments ever, right?
- Cam Newton and the Auburn Tigers won the BCS National Championship game 22-19. The over/under on this game was somewhere around 732, so those who took the under are looking pretty genius right now.
- Don’t worry TCU, your Rose Bowl victory like totally means something too!
- The Pacific Northwest Seismic Network says that Marshawn Lynch’s 67 yard touchdown run caused the ground to shake around Qwest Field Saturday night. I’m sure Seattle fans are all “ohhh man we are the best fans in the world we caused an earthquake we cheer so hard!”. Did anybody else read that in a stoner voice? Because that’s what was going through my head as I typed it.
- Les Miles is meeting with Michigan about their vacant head coaching position. If Ohio State can’t have Rich Rodriguez coaching the Wolverines, I guess Les Miles is the next best thing.
- The Cavs have lost 20 of their past 21 games, and you might as well make that 21 of 22, since they play the Lakers at the Staples Center tonight. Watch them have the worst record in the league, and get like the 9th pick in the draft. Has any team ever grabbed the #1 pick twice in the lottery?
- Verizon is expected to announce that the iPhone 4 is coming to the popular wireless provider soon. Here is a good reason why you shouldn’t buy it at it’s launch.
I talked about the Marshawn Lynch epic touchdown run earlier, here is a version of the run if he were Super Mario.