St. Louis Rams offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur is expected to be named the Browns’ head coach this morning. It’s not sexy, and people aren’t going to be celebrating in the streets over it.
- The dude has been an OC for one year, but people are saying Holmgren likes him because of the work he did last year with Sam Bradford. I can see that, but has anybody outside of St. Louis ever heard of this guy?
- Brett Favre’s sister was arrested for being inside of a meth lab while it was still cooking. When are people going to connect the dots and see that Favre was bankrolling this operation?!?!? Is Roger Goodell forcing him to retire? CONSPIRACY!!!!
- Florida State knocked off Duke last night, which pretty much makes Ohio State the new number one in college basketball. Looks like people are going to be OSU basketball fans again!
- Antonio Cromartie called Tom Brady an a-hole, and the Jets can’t stop running their mouths. Rex Ryan has to be the only head coach that is okay with an up and down cornerback taunting and insulting one of the best quarterbacks of all time, days before they face off in the playoffs, in Foxboro. That’s HARD KNOCKS BABY!
- Blake Griffin and the Clippers snapped the Heat’s 13 game road winning streak, and LeBron is backtracking on his little karma tweet from the other night. Here’s what he had to say about it: “It wasn’t even a comment from me, it was someone who sent it to me and I sent it out”. That makes no sense. I’m no Twitter expert, but isn’t he describing what a “retweet” is? Did he just forget to do it? The guy wants to be known as the bad guy now, but when he actually does something villainous, he backs off it? What a lamer.
Here’s Blake Griffin’s top ten dunks so far this year. You’re welcome.