You drive by Family Video this morning and their sign says “WE HAVE THEM PS3 MOVE GAMES”. Ugh. I guess the grammar of that sign accurately reflects how a lot of people talk here.
- The Cavs play the Lakers tonight, and the last time the two teams met the Cavs lost by 55 points. We can pretty much bank on it not being as bad this time, right? Yeah…I wouldn’t bet on it either.
- GWCS works in Tower City (at Piercing Pagoda), and he was behind Lamar Odom and Luke Walton in line at the food court. I told him that he should say something to them, and then we’d all hang out or something. He said that they’re “nothing but tall ass millionaires”. If he just would’ve said something about how the Cavs suck they totally would’ve invited him and a friend (me) to go out on the town and do sweet stuff. But he just haaaas to be a sourpuss.
- Rumor has it that the Cardinals’ latest offer to Albert Pujols is 8 years and over $200 million. Pujols won’t negotiate during the season, and he is set to report to camp tomorrow. I don’t get why players won’t negotiate during the season. It’s not like they’re at the negotiating table.
- Colt McCoy and his father have signed a book deal, and the book will be about of the McCoys’ views on faith, competition and success. Sounds boring.
- This could be the super duper ultra secret famous recipe of Coca-Cola. I would much rather prefer the recipe for Mountain Dew. Or Cherry Dr. Pepper. Or Bud Light.
- Ohio State won last night, rebounding from that big loss to Wisconson. I find myself liking OSU basketball much more than football.
Last night Dwyane Wade threw a 90 foot alley oop to LeBron. Yawwwwn. He didn’t even dunk! Just kidding, that’s impressive as hell.