I have it. Bad. All I want to do is golf. This has seemed like the longest winter ever. It feels so good to drive with the window down. Somebody throw me a list of golf courses that are open today. Not at my face!
- I started watching “Parks and Recreation” this season, and it is one of the best decisions of my life. I started mainly because of Aziz Ansari, but Rashida Jones, the guy who plays Ron Swanson, and Adam Scott are all hilarious. I recommend.
- Carmelo Anthony still has not been traded. He is still, however, a whiny baby b****. Why does he want out so bad?
- I had a dream last night that I went to a Blockbuster to rent a movie, and inside the store they had an “NBA Street” box set for $19.98. It had like eight games in it. I was going to buy it, but the worker told me it was the worst box set ever. Related note, I am weird.
- When I was leaving the video store, I had to walk up a snowy hill, and fell right on my face. When I got to the top, some kids and their fathers were laughing at me. Turns out they were video taping me the whole time, had uploaded it to YouTube, and it was already a viral video. They said I tore my ACL in the fall. Punk kids.
- Seriously, it had like 2 million views in a little over 45 seconds. Which I believe. Have you ever YouTubed people falling on ice?
- Britney Spears had a new video premiere before “Jersey Shore” last night. I didn’t see it. I did, however, see “Jersey Shore”. Pauly D is criminally underused in season three.
I don’t know why I was thinking of this while eating breakfast, but this might be my favorite Dave Chappelle stand up bit.
Being taken to the ghetto as opposed to preparing yourself to go. This has some REALLY strong language.