EDITOR’S NOTE: I had originally posted that Nate Dogg died at 31, when he was actually 41. Sorry for the typo. I would also like to apologize if people thought the title was insensitive, so I changed it.
Nate Dogg, who is most famous for his song with Warren G “Regulate”, has died at age 41. Me and my girlfriend recently bought “Regulate” on our Xbox 360 “Def Jam Rapstar” game. I feel like there’s a lot of quotation marks in this paragraph.
- Those heavy weed smokers in the area might be in a pinch to find it, seeing as though $1 million worth of the stuff was seized in a turnpike stop last night. You may not be smoking like Nate Dogg in the near future.
- The Tribe beat the Brewers in an exhibition yesterday, led by Carlos Santana. He was 3-3 with a bomb. Underachieving Matt LaPorta went yard as well.
- On a semi related note, I bought MLB 2K11 on Friday. I have been out of the baseball video game for about five years now, and it definitely shows. That game is so frickin’ hard. Fun though.
- Comedy Central had a roast for Donald Trump last night, and “The Situation” was a roaster (?). Predictably, he bombed. He’s only funny on “Jersey Shore”…well never now that I think about it. Why was he asked to participate again?
- Duke’s PG Kyrie Irving could be returning to Duke for their NCAA opener. He’s played only eight games so far this year, but he’s still projected to be a top five pick. A lot of Cavs fans have to change their pants when they talk about him. I mean I know the dude is talented, but do you really want to use your #1 pick on a Duke point guard who played in a handful of games with foot problems?
- The Bulls have risen to the top of the East, and now have a conference best 48-18 record. Coincidentally, they were wearing their St. Patrick’s Day green jerseys the night they passed the Celtics. I know, that means nothing.
- Just so you know, President Obama picked all four #1 seeds to make it to the Final Four. He is also the first man in history to fill out a women’s bracket.
- Finally, Guy With Common Sense says that it is +2000 on bodog.com that all four #1’s will make it. I’d say it’s worth putting a couple bucks down on it.
My buddy Dan sent me this video yesterday, and how this guy hasn’t blown his arm out is beyond me. Seriously, how do you even think of trying to hit this? One time I played in a Wiffle Ball tournament, and we thought we were gonna win the whole thing. We were like 12. We got killed.