Luke Donald won’t win The Masters. He won the Par 3 Contest. No Par 3 Contest winner has ever won the actual tournament. I know it’s not a curse or anything, it has just never happened. No reason to think it’ll happen this year.
- I bet $5 with 40/1 odds that Anthony Kim will be leading the tournament after the first round. Bodog is seriously addicting, especially with bets like that.
- My other Masters bets: $5 to win $20 that the winner will win by two shots, $5 to win $330 that Tiger will hit a hole in one sometime this weekend, $10 to win $30 that Padraig Harrington will finish in the top ten, and $10 to win $15 that Lee Westwood will finish in the top ten.
- Yes, I’m 99% certain Tiger won’t get a hole in one, but how can you pass up on +6600 odds?
- Hey, the Tribe won again last night! Shin-Soo Choo, Matt LaPorta, and Asdrubal Cabrera all homered for the Indians. Full recap later on.
- The Cavs beat the Raptors last night as well. J.J. Hickson (28 points, 10 boards) and Baron Davis (19 points, 12 dimes) both had huge games for the Cavaliers. They’re in a Catch-22 right now. Do they lose and secure the best odds in the lottery? Or do they show some pride and play for their coach?
- Hey, whaddaya ya know?! Gloria James was arrested for assault!
- Panic time in Boston! Don’t you just love it how they kind of still try to play the little brother role to the Yankees when they’ve absolutely turned into them?
- Who wants to read a story about how a corrupt cop may have been behind Notorious BIG’s death? I guess the question should be who doesn’t want to read a story about a corrupt cop possibly being behind Biggie’s death?
Watching TV shows on DVD is the best. Recently, I started watching “Californication”, and now I’m all caught up through season three. Spoiler alert! Here’s the last scene from the last season, and it is heart wrenching.