I’m back! Again! Maybe it’s because the NFL is back, who knows. All I know is I’m bringing Tribal Pursuit back, for like the 90th time. What have I been doing? Actual work! I know! CRAZY! Also, I’ve been writing about “Keeping up with the Kardashians”. Pretty weird, but whatev. Let’s get to it.
- Yeah, the Browns crapped the bed on Sunday. Personally, I think it’s because they’re wearing home whites for the first time since sometime in the 80s. It didn’t look right. Oh you think poor game planning and coaching lost the game for them? YOU’RE WRONG.
- But there were some positives. Colt McCoy looked ok (he even completed a pass to himself!), D’Qwell Jackson was a beast, and Joe Haden played like an All-Pro. They really need to take advantage of Kerry Collins under center for the Colts this Sunday.
- Hey did you guys know that the Indians are still playing? And they won last night! Remember back in May when we figured there was NO WAY they could blow that 8 game lead? Yeah, that was fun.
- Former Indian and fertility drug enthusiast Manny Ramirez was arrested last night in Florida for domestic abuse. There’s really no joke to be said here. Just thought I’d relay the info.
- Tom Brady threw for 517 yards last night, Wes Welker had a 99 yard touchdown, and the Patriots beat the Dolphins 38-24 in South Beach. In a completely unrelated note, Brady now endorses Ugg Boots. My fiancée loves those!
I was down on this before, but I watched it and it’s great. Rob Dyrdek’s “Ridiculosuness” is great. At first I thought it was super lame because he was straight stealing the entire idea behind “Tosh.0”, but Daniel Tosh is a diamondback and the show isn’t funny. Here’s a trailer for the show.
What else you guys wanna talk about today?